In her celebrated 700-page spiritual Diary, St. Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938) tells of her many visions of Jesus and her conversations with Him. For years now, best-selling and award-winning author Susan Tassone has lived in the thrall of that spiritual classic, recently drawing forth from its rich mystical depths 365 meditations.
In Jesus Speaks to Faustina and You, you'll learn:
- The amazing depths of Jesus infinite, unfathomable love for you
- Ways to heal your family through the mystery of God s mercy.
- How to develop stronger, deeper, more effective daily prayers.
- How to increase your awareness of and response to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit.
- How to overcome temptations---all of them!
- That purgatory is real, important ... and a blessing
- How you can use the Divine Mercy Chaplet for all your needs, including overcoming despair, converting sinners, appeasing God's anger, comforting the dying, and finding solace in the midst of suffering.
Item #: 1015