In Saints Who Saw Hell, you'll find...
- The scriptural witness to the reality of hell, including the warnings of Jesus, the prophets, and the Apostles;
- Scenes from the second-century Apocalypse of Peter, the oldest surviving Christian vision of Hell, and third-century Apocalypse of Peter.
- Ancient reports collected by Pope St. Gregory the Great.
- Medieval accounts from St Bede, St. Hildegard of Bingen, St. Catherine of Siena, and Irish sources;
- Witnesses to hell from the time of the Catholic Reformation, such as St. Teresa of Avila, Blessed Maria de Agreda, and Blesses Richard of St Anne;
- Visions from later centuries, such as those of St. Alphonsus Liguori, Blesses Anne Catherine Emmerich, St. John Bosco, the children of Fatima, and St. Faustina.
Item #: 12801